Your email address
This Office will only record your email address in the event that you send a message by email. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any mailing lists without your consent. This Office will not use or disclose your email address for any other purpose, without your prior written consent.
Clickstream data and cookies
When visiting this website the site server makes a record of the visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- The user’s server address – this allows us to consider the visitors who use the site most, and tailor the site to their interests and needs;
- The user’s operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc.) – this allows us to tailor browser or platform specific parts of the site to each operating system because browsers act differently on each platform;
- The user’s top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au etc.) – this can allow us to tailor information relevant to different domains;
- The date and time of the visit to the site – this is important for identifying the website’s busy times and ensuring maintenance on the site is conducted outside these periods;
- Pages accessed and documents downloaded – this indicates to us which pages or documents are most important to our users and also helps identify important information that may be difficult to find;
- Duration of the visit – this indicates to us how interesting and informative our site is to our users;
- Geographic location – this shows us how well marketed our site is internationally;
- The site visited before our website – this helps us determine the interests of our users and which sites are providing links to ours as well as sites where we may be able to seek links;
We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, this Office provides alternative ways of obtaining and providing information.
Need further information?
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact this Office on telephone 1 758 452 3811
Domain name – The code for the country or type of internet connection a user comes from, such as ‘.com’ ‘.gov’ ‘.au’ ‘.uk’.
Internet Service Provider – A company or organisation that provides access to the internet for users.